directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][Documentation] Changes to internal composition of the Basic User's Guide
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 18:01:42 GMT
> Hi Ersin,
>
> This is really great work. I am happy to see the content published that
> way, hopefully helping many new users to get started.
>
> One Question:
> Currently, the title of a BUG page is not displayed within the content
> area, only as window title, for instance
>
> http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/31-authentication-options.html
>
> Window title is
> Apache Directory Server v1.0 - 3.1. Authentication options
>
> Is it possible to have the page title ("Authentication options" in this
> case, perhaps with number) in the content area as well, perhaps below
> the navigation? And if it is not possible to generate this with the help
> of the template, do you have a recommendation which markup to use to add
> it to the pages by hand?

I have already searched for a solution for this requirement. I could
not find a "good" solution, so today I put all page titles inside the
pages just as you proposed. I think I forgot doing this in some pages.
So we need to put them all by hand as I did here:

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/2-handling-of-data-within-your-directory.html

--
Ersin