directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] Kerberos + Wicket
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 02:03:14 GMT
I don't know anything about wicket... does this use a LoginModule and/
or  login configuration?

On a conceivably related note, triplesec has some nasty code to try
to find a sun or ibm kerberos LoginModule.... do you have one or know
how to write one?  I think having our own would be pretty handy.

thanks
david jencks