directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: First LDAP Studio testing release ?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:06:22 GMT
Thanks Alex for taking the time to review the new packages.

<note>
> What architecture is the MacOSX release for?  You might want to include
> the architecture (i386 vs. PPC) in the name.
> </note>

It works on both PPC and Intel Macs. It's some kind of Universal Binary.

BTW I will presume all installation footprints to be the same.

Yes, they are.

Do me a favor and also include a source distribution tarball (can be
> tarball of the svn export of LS) with the set of distributables.  Will
> be nice to have it in the mix.  For Apacheds we include the source with
> the installers but we're going to need to separate them because it's
> making the installer too large.

Sure, I'll packaged the sources in a zip archive, including some
documentation on how to use/build it.

Great Job!  You'll get my +1 for a release vote.

Cool. :)
So let's start the release vote.

Regards,

Pierre-Arnaud