directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: First LDAP Studio testing release ?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:49:22 GMT
Thanks Alex,

Here is where you can find the LDAP Studio distribution :
http://people.apache.org/~pamarcelot/ldapstudio_0.6.0/
<http://people.apache.org/%7Epamarcelot/ldapstudio_0.6.0/>

There are 4 versions :
- LDAP_Studio_0.6.0.dmg is the Mac OS X version, It runs on Intel and PPC
macs.
- LDAP_Studio_0.6.0.zip contains the Windows Installer for LDAP Studio. It
runs on Windows XP and Vista.
- LDAP_Studio_0.6.0_linux_i386.tar.gz is the Linux i386 version.
- LDAP_Studio_0.6.0_linux_ppc.tar.gz is the Linux PPC version.

I have also included the RAT reports for all our projects in the
rat-reports.tgz archive (one file report per project).