directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Site] Template preview available
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:11:34 GMT
Lucky man! ;) Is it a 30" inches ?

As I said to Ersin, using a relative width for the content part will mess up
the header since it contains a gradient that can't be calculated at runtime
according to the size of the window.

So, if we relly want to have a relative width, we'll have to remove the
gradient from the header and then with some little tweak, we can have a full
relative website...

What do you think ?

P-A