directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" <pamarce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Site] Template preview available
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 13:56:02 GMT
The template has been applied to Directory (TLP) and LDAP Studio websites.
We still have some work to do on it.

Here's a proposal for differentiating products between them. The idea is to
keep the same design for all sites but having for each product site, a
specific color (green for Apache DS, red for TripleSec, blue for LDAP
Studio). See the three header banners attached to this mail.

I think that should be enough for our visitors to know exactly where they
are...

What do you think ?

P-A