directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] Kerberos + Wicket
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 02:12:18 GMT
Hey Enrique,

Sounds terrific.  Can't wait to have a look.

Apache Shale might be interested in providing a
module/api making it easy to integrate shale with ADS
for authentication.  Shale seems to be using a spring
type of approach to integration with various other
projects.  I would think Tomcat would be interested as
well.

Cheers,
- Ole