directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Documentation] Kerberos in the Enterprise
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:59:43 GMT
Enrique,

Looks really good and very professional.  If you get
time, it would be great to see a document summarizing
various issues (SSO perhaps) that Kerberos solves, and
some recipes for how to solve them with ApacheDS.

Good Job!  U Da Man!
- Ole

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/kerberos-in-the-enterprise.html

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx10/Kerberos+in+the+Enterprise

> > begin:vcard
> fn:Alex Karasulu
> n:Karasulu;Alex
> org:Apache Software Foundation;Apache Directory
> adr:;;1005 N. Marsh Wind Way;Ponte Vedra
> ;FL;32082;USA
> email;internet:akarasulu@apache.org
> title:Member, V.P.
> tel;work:(904) 791-2766
> tel;fax:(904) 808-4789
> tel;home:(904) 808-4789
> tel;cell:(904) 315-4901
> note;quoted-printable:AIM: alexokarasulu=0D=0A=
> 	MSN: aok123@bellsouth.net=0D=0A=
> 	Yahoo!: alexkarasulu=0D=0A=
> 	IRC: aok=0D=0A=
> 	PGP ID: 1024D/4E1370F8 BBCC E8D8 8756 2D51 C3D4
> 014A 3662 F96F 4E13 70F8=0D=0A=
>
> x-mozilla-html:FALSE
> url:http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu
> version:2.1