directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Site] Template preview available
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:17:20 GMT
On 2/3/07, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:

> Lucky man! ;) Is it a 30" inches ?

:D

As I said to Ersin, using a relative width for the content part will mess up
> the header since it contains a gradient that can't be calculated at runtime
> according to the size of the window.

Ah, I didn't know that.  I am sorry that I raised a duplicate issue.  I have
a question though regarding the 'gradient'.  I don't see there's any
gradient except for the background image.  Are you talking about the round
corners, or dropped shadow?

For round corners, we could use this cool script trick:

http://www.curvycorners.net/

For dropped shadow, I have no idea. :(

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6