directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [OSGi] Implementing OSGi for 1.5
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:36:56 GMT
John,

I'd be interested in helping with the "Integration
Testing Framework" part (I'm actually interested in
helping with a lot more, but I only have half a brain,
and that only works part of the time so...)

Anyways, I think it would make a nice little companion
top in the "Testing Guide" that I'm writing anyways.

Cheers,
- Ole