directory-dev mailing list archives

From Harakiri <harakiri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Trigger on ldap search, create entry if it doesnt exists ?
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:49:20 GMT
Great thanks.

My limited knowledge in interceptors would assume that
:

1. I define my interceptor in the server.xml
2. Implement the BaseInterceptor in my class and put
this in ApacheDS classpath

Where should this interceptor be ? After the Auth
interceptor or normalize interceptor ?

Am I correct in assuming, that when my interceptor is
finished - the normal "search" process to the backends
proceeds and the data is automatically returned to the
user i.e. the interceptor will not halt the normal
flow ?

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.