directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Coding Conventions] TODO's in code
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:30:36 GMT
Brilliant!  Thanks Luke.  I guess all we really need
then is for that to run on the entire build, and build
a report.  Then when someone takes care of a todo,
they just remove it from the code, check it back into
subversion, and a subversion hook retriggers the
running of the report.

Thanks again,
- Ole

http://monkeymachine.eu/acegisecurity/acegi-security/taglist.html

> Of course, we don't really have any so there's not a
> lot to see :).
>

> --
>  Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine
> Ltd.
>  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C
> http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk

Bored stiff? Loosen up...