directory-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <pque...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Use of Proxy on directory.apache.org
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:22:22 GMT
Ersin Er wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mostly I am responsible of those Rewrite Rules. I would be glad to
> learn and apply the general way of doing this sync stuff. How can we
> start it? On IRC, or on the list?

Doesn't matter to me...

The content from brutus is already copied over by jefft to this location
on people.apache.org:
/x1/home/jefft/public_html/confluence

All you need to do is on people.apache.org, add a crontab to copy the
content you want from /x1/home/jefft/public_html/confluence to
/x1/www/directory.apache.org/