directory-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Taylor <nega...@freesurf.ch>
Subject Re: [Coding Conventions] TODO's in code
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:23:25 GMT

Ole Ersoy wrote:
> Hey Emmanuel,

> However, I do agree, that until the repository
> functionality that scans for todo's in the code base
> and automatically puts them in something like a JIRA
> tracking system, so that JIRA has complete visibility,
> all TODO's that are open for collaboration should be
> in JIRA.

Maven's "taglist" plugin can produce a report of todos or other tags in
the code which allows you to track the easily

http://monkeymachine.eu/acegisecurity/acegi-security/taglist.html

Of course, we don't really have any so there's not a lot to see :).

--
 Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
 PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk