directory-dev mailing list archives

From "John E. Conlon" <jcon...@verticon.com>
Subject Re: [Website] Add Google Analytics to ADS Websites ?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:52:50 GMT
Google is going to take over the world!

Not that that is a bad thing, nor would I say we shouldn't do this
because of that, but beside world dominance is there anything bad about
goggle analytics?

Of course to find out - I searched Yahoo...

Here is what I found:
http://www.thejemreport.com/mambo/content/view/207/1/

Is the criticism valid?

John