directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject ApacheDS 1.0.1: Connecting with Softerra clients causes problems
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:46:23 GMT
Hi!

I am testing the current 1.0 branch in order to vote for releasing the
1.0.1.

With Softerra clients, I am currently not able to fetch the schema. With
Softerra LDAP Administrator 3.4 I am not able to connect at all -- it
causes a "COM Error". With Softerra LDAP Browser 2.6, connecting and
browsing is possible, but the schema fetching fails.

Perhaps any other Softerra user can confirm this? Schema fetching with
JXplorer for instance works.

It would be nice to fix this issue before the release. Unfortunately, I
have not the time to investigate this any further before dusk (this
evening). If I know more, I'll raise an issue at JIRA.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan