directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] [Website] New header with runner-up logo
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 22:07:50 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> let's launch a vote !
>
> We have now the top two prefered logos from the last pool, in three
> colors (like we can use red for triplesec, blues for the main site and
> ldapStudio, and green for Apaceh DS)
>
> What is your prefered logos ?
>
> [ ] The hand crafted inverted tree
> [X] The real tree

I like both but my wife really thinks the inverted hand drawn tree looks
unprofessional making the software appear more like a toy.  ?? I don't
know but I'll got with her taste on this one since I don't have an
opinion :).

> Which color do you like (you can select more than one)?
> [X] Blue
> [X] Green
> [X] Red

I like them all and do not care exactly which project has which color.

> In case we select a different color for each project, what would be your
> choice ?

Any one is fine with me as long as each has it's own color.

Alex