directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First LDAP Studio testing release ?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 23:24:07 GMT
PAM,

<note>
What architecture is the MacOSX release for?  You might want to include
the architecture (i386 vs. PPC) in the name.
</note>

BTW I will presume all installation footprints to be the same.  This
review is in reference to:

http://people.apache.org/%7Epamarcelot/ldapstudio_0.6.0/LDAP_Studio_0.6.0_linux_i386.tgz

Wow this is looking much better PAM.  I looked at the jars and the foot
print.  It looks really good to me.

Do me a favor and also include a source distribution tarball (can be
tarball of the svn export of LS) with the set of distributables.  Will
be nice to have it in the mix.  For Apacheds we include the source with
the installers but we're going to need to separate them because it's
making the installer too large.

Great Job!  You'll get my +1 for a release vote.

Alex