directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First LDAP Studio testing release ?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 03:19:19 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Stefan Seelmann and I would like to do a first release for LDAP Studio.
>
> Indeed, the base RCP Application and the the two Eclipse Plugins (LDAP
> Browser and Schemas Editor) are working well now and have a good
> documentation.
>
> It could be interesting to release some kind of Release Candidate in the
> terms of the Apache Release Guidelines, so interested developers and
> users can get their hands on LDAP Studio, evaluate it and give us some
> feedback and fill some bug reports.
>
> What do you think ?

Sounds like good timing.  We have to of course make sure all your i'd
are dotted and t's are crossed.

I guess your inquiry about the RAT tool will help with that some degree.
  I guess you can prepare your release bundles and just fire off a vote
when you're ready and we can inspect the contents of the release
zip/tarball.

Alex