directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject [COLLABORATION] James
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:07:32 GMT
Hi (Again) Stefano,

I'm almost done with this Maven RPM Factory thing.
It's going to produce RPMs of all the libraries in the
entire Maven  Ibiblio Repository, so that both
ApacheDS and James can be installed with with Yum.
Once that's done, I need to start looking at the
Daemon installer for ApacheDS, so that the main server
RPM installer containing all the package dependencies
and the Daemon running code can be generated.

I noticed that you were interested in having
installers generation capabilities for James similar
to those of ApacheDS, so please let me know if you
would like me to have a look at the James Daemon
process as well.  I'm hoping there is a way to combine
the process for both ApacheDS and James.

Cheers,
- Ole

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html