directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Class + Class Helper Pattern
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:46:01 GMT
John,

If you open the .ecore model
in an editor you can strip out
all the EClassifiers.

Then you are just left with an EPackage.

This is what the New Ecore Model wizard will
produce for you too.

Then you can open it again in the sample ecore model
editor, and right click the EPackage to add
EClassifiers.

Use the properties view to set EReferences and
EDatatypes on the EClassifiers.

Then when you are done with the Ecore model,
you can use the genmodel wizard to create the
generator model.

Then you can generate the goods.

Cheers,
- Ole