directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chad Zezula" <czez...@iditarodsys.com>
Subject [Release] Approx. Timeline for ApacheDS 1.5
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:31:34 GMT
My customer is excited about using ApacheDS as their directory server,
but they want to deploy only an "official" build with replication
capabilities.  Since this functionality is planned for ApacheDS 1.5, I
have been asked to understand the timeline for 1.5.

I understand with ApacheDS being open source that any estimate will not
be entirely accurate, but could someone give me a best guess as to when
ApacheDS 1.5 will be available for official download?  A few weeks, a
few months?  Thank you for any help you can provide.

Chad Zezula

Iditarod Systems