directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Shall we upgrade to MINA 1.0.2 before releasing 1.0.1?
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:54:34 GMT
2007-02-13 (화), 20:41 -0500, Alex Karasulu 쓰시길:
> I think the MINA folks were going to release 1.0.2 shortly.  We can
> easily upgrade to
> MINA 1.0.1 for ApacheDS 1.0.1 now.  Should we wait until the MINA
> release?
> 
> Trustin, how close is the MINA team towards releasing 1.0.2?

I will fire the vote today.

Cheers,
Trustin
-- 
what we call human nature is actually human habit
--
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Mime
View raw message