directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Logo contest]
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:30:15 GMT
Ok, I have tried to refine the votes. The idea is to give 3 points for every
first choices, 2 for a second choice and 1 point for a third choice.

Here are the results :
C11 : 12 points (4x3)
B2 : 9 points ( 3 + 3 + 2 + 1 )
A1 : 6 pts ( 3 + 2 + 1 )
C6 : 6 pts ( 3 + 2 + 1 )
B1 and C12 : 5 points (  3 + 2 )
All other : < 4

I guess that, like in every democracy, we can select the two leaders and
organize a secound round ?

What I suggest is that pam and Ersin apply the current new template on all
the sites (main site, ads 1.0 and 1.5, tripleSec and LdapStudio), with
either logo C11 or logo B2, and you will be able to make your final choice.

wdyt ?

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny