directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Checklist] Current Code Submission Checlist Documents?
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:33:59 GMT
On 1/29/07, Ole Ersoy <ole_ersoy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> I started putting together a code
> submission checklist, and wanted to see whether
> we have documents like this already?

Hmmm... Depends on what you mean by "code submission checklist"

Just want to make sure I incorporate anything
> already existing.
>
> Emmanuel I think you had a code standards document
> somewhere.  Ah...I found it by googleing for "apache
> directory coding standards".

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Coding+standards

Should be easier to find
> though.

 Yeah... We are trying to fix the site atm. Will take some time. In the
meantime, this is hopeless. Tanks google to be so performant !

I'll put a JIRA in for it when I submit the
> coding checklist document for review.
>
> Incidentally I did find this when googleing for
> apacheds directory wiki:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/directory/IdeHome

Old shit I wrote once upon a time. It needs to be put in confluence and
seriously updated ...

This looks really good.

> Cheers,
> - Ole

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.
> Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and
> hotel bargains.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com