directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Release 1.0.1] 2007 Report #3
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:06:49 GMT
2007 Report #3
--------------

Hi guys,

This third report for 2007 has been renammed to Release 1.0.1.

The target is now narrowed to 1.0.1, not that ADS 1.5.0 is not interesting,
but we really want to deliver a new
1.0.1 version sson, as some very nasty bugs has been fixed.

Here is the list of remaining bugs we have in 1.0-trunks version :

+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-835 | Trying to modify operational attributes does not cause
appropriate errors   | Major |  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-830 | Windows Installer overwrites configuration
                   | Major |  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-823 | Problem decoding search filter
                   | Critic|  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-822 | Collective attributes should be prevented from being added
to any entry     | Major |  Open  |
|               | whose type is not
collectiveAttributeSubentry                               |       |        |

+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-821 | Collective attributes should not be editable over regular
entries they are  | Major |  Open  |
|               | injected
to                                                                 |
|        |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-820 | Collective attributes are not injected upon polymorphic
queries             | Major |  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-816 | Requesting collective attributes
fails                                      | Major |  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-806 | No continuation references for referrals returned for some
search filters   | Minor |  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-792 | jpegPhoto attribute is returned as a String by
SearchResultEntry            | Major |  Open  |
|               |
Unassigned
|       |        |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-787 | ApacheDS tools should use the daemon classloader
infrastructure to include  | Major |  Open  |
|               | jars in
lib                                                                 |
|        |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-784 | The server fails to handle subtree refinement membership
references in      | Major |  Open  |
|               | entries upon object class
changes                                           |       |        |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-782 | Restart required after changing
password                                    |Blocker|  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-755 | Referrals returned as regular entries after server
restart                  | Major |  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-730 | init script fails due to missing commands "success" and
"failure"           | Major |  Open  |
+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------+--------+
| DIRSERVER-169 | Incorrect SearchResult name and "compare" failure using
CoreContextFactory  | Major |Reopened|

What can we say? Last report showed 16 bugs, so it's only one down in the
last 2 weeks. But we have had some new bugs
filled, so we are doing some progress.

Let's keep the good job !

--

--