directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with multi valued attributes
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:56:09 GMT
Well, good question ...

There is no such option atm in the installer. It would be very cool if you
could fill a JIRA about this problem, so we will be sure not to miss it when
releasing 1.0.1.

So far, what you can do is to backup your server.xml, and reinstall above
the previous install (same directory). The data should not be deleted ( but
do a backup to be safe). Then, restore the server.xml file.

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny