directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <>
Subject Re: Please deploy jars to SNAPSHOT repo on changes
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:41:23 GMT
On 1/9/07, Alex Karasulu <> wrote:
> Emmanuel,
> <snip/>

> *Alex does not want to admin this*
> You could not really do this because I fudged up the deploy the last
> time.  My last deploy changed the permissions to exclude write access to
> the group.  Doh!  So even if you followed the rules my last deployment
> would not have allowed anyone else to update the repo.

Ahhhhh !!! That's the reason why I wasn't able to deploy the jars ;) ;)

So to do this right for the future we all might want to take a look at
> the following confluence page Trustin has over here:

Ok, thanks. I will copy this page into our dev doc.

It shows how to deploy to the repo when changes are made to APIs.

I must admit that I just missed the deployement step. Thanks for the heads
up !

> Alex

Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message