directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Studio (was: Re: UTF-8 woes)
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 14:29:02 GMT
This is maybe because you give an empty base DN. Doing so will get you the
rootDSE. Try to enter 'ou=system' or 'o=community4you.de' as a base DN.

I don't remember if there is a way to get the list of possible DIT as in
LdapBrowser (Fetch DN stuff).

If not, then this is something missing.

--
Cordialement,