directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UTF-8 woes
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 12:40:07 GMT
Yeah, JExplorer might be buggy...

If you want to test bleeding-edge software, just try LdapStudio :
http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSTUDIO/

It can be found in trunks (ldapstudio sub-project) and it works either as an
eclipse plugin or as an RCP application.

It has not been released yet, but will be soon.

Happy new year !

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny