directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS][Build] I can no longer build ApacheDS
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:43:56 GMT
Hi all,

Since the reorganization, I cannot build ApacheDS 1.0 nor 1.5. I clean
up everything, even do a fresh check out and I get the following
error:

[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Apache Directory Build
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

Project ID: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin

Reason: Error getting POM for
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin' from the repository:
Failed to resolve artifact, possibly due to a repository list that is
not appropriately equipped for this artifact's metadata.
  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

However, I still keep the old project structure on my disk and I can
build it successfully. So I guess there is somehting strange with the
new org. But I could not have found it for days..

Any idea ?

--
Ersin