directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU 2007 CFP
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:26:29 GMT
Hi all and Enrique,

Well, titles for these presentations seem quite attractive. However,
if we are supporting such technologies, we all need to have some ideas
on them. To be able to guarantee the support for a reasonable amount
of time in the future for these technologies/features, we need
documentation (OK, it can be postponed for a while), test cases (a
must!), and also "at least" some discussion on the mailing list.

--
Ersin

--
Ersin