directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <Tony.Thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject RE: Issue with multi valued attributes
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 23:19:08 GMT
I am using Windows.  If you could get an install together, that would be great.

Thanks for all the help.
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 5:20 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: Issue with multi valued attributes

Tony Thompson a écrit :

>Yeah, I went through that bug ticket and it sounds exactly like the
>issue I am having.  How soon can I get 1.0.1?  I would rather not go
>the route where I have to build this myself.

Hi Tony,

yeah, this bug has been fixed this week (on monday, to be accurate). It was a very nasty bug.

Which OS are you running ADS on ? I can build the latest installer and upload it for you on
my page (people.apache.org/~elecharny) if needed.
It's only a matter of one hour (but only 10 minutes of work, since compilation + upload is
around 50 minutes :)

To apache DS team
Guys, we have to use a daily build asap, I think.  don't know if Apache offers such possibility,
otherwise I can setup my own server to do that if needed. wdyt ?

Emmanuel

may be monitored.