directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Site] Template preview available
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:15:05 GMT
Thanks everyone for your feedback.

I've done some improvements based on your requests and comments.

- The header is now a little lighter than the previous version.
- New feathers.
- Since the C11 logo seems to please most of us, it's now on the header.
- The text is a little darker.
- To make the left menu stronger, I have set a background to it.

I made two versions for the left menu background.
Here are the urls :
http://people.apache.org/~pamarcelot/ls-site2/
http://people.apache.org/~pamarcelot/ls-site3/

The first design is still at http://people.apache.org/~pamarcelot/ls-site/

Once again. Don't hesitate to send your comments.

Cheers,

P-A