directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Maven Solaris Plugin
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 00:20:56 GMT
Just came across this on the Maven Dev list ( think it
was just released):

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2761

Here's a quote from the description.

This plugin allows to build SysV deployment packages
for solaris / sunOS.

The plugin does need to run on a Solaris OS though.

I'm bouncing around looking for infrastructure to host
the RPM packaging and project collaboration effort,
and I would think that adding a Solaris repository as
a paralell effort.  I'll perfect the RPM approach
first, and then see what can be done with the other
nx's.  Windows is a different animal, so it could
probably be hosted within the same type of effort, but
the UNIX people probably don't care that much about
windows, so if there is to be any type of
collaboration approach around windows it has to be
carefully thought out.

Brett porter gave me some pointers around the RPM
proposal I sent earlier, so I'm going to follow up
there next.

Cheers,
- Ole

Get your own web address.