directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TCP service not shutting down cleanly
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:51:10 GMT
I attached some test code for reproducing the problem.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-342

So far, I couldn't reproduce the problem using it, but I believe what it
does is almost same with what ApacheDS does.  I suspect it is a platform
dependent problem which is not directly related with MINA.

Marc, please run the test code I've created and let me know the result and
the difference from the real scenario, if there's any difference.  And,
please try again with the latest snapshot (1.0.2-SNAPSHOT).

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6