directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Request
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:57:54 GMT
I'm kind of an ldap newbie, but after reading this thread several
times I have no idea what you are trying to do.  Are you trying to
write a new storage system for apacheds?  Or are you trying to use
ldap as a persistence store for an application that deals in java
objects? Or something else entirely?  Which version of apacheds are
you using?  To me, your first posts look like you are trying to
replace the storage apacheds uses, which AFAIK is fairly non-trivial,
but your latest post looks like you want help installing a bunch of
new schemas into apacheds, which is pretty easy.

thanks
david jencks