directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Avneet Singh" <foravn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting DISTINCT attribute values
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 22:18:22 GMT
Hi Emmanuel
Thanks.. So its not possible.. I understand static groups are more efficient
but I need to be able to get info on dynamic groups too..
Actually I need to develop a software piece which can connect to any given
customer's LDAP server.. which might have either static or dynamic groups,
and do authorizations based on the group.
So getting list of all dynamic groups in the system was important ( to help
user give permissions to those groups)
-Avneet Singh

--
Regds