directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Enrique Rodriguez" <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Kerberos *usage* doco
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:23:52 GMT
I have a question for the community about Kerberos documentation.  I
have a pile of Kerberos doco in Confluence at Safehaus and in a
personal Confluence repo.  Some of this doco is about *using*
Kerberos; that is to say, independent of the Kerberos implementation,
be it MIT, Active Directory, or Apache Kerberos.  For example, using
Kerberos for authentication with 'ssh' or 'smbclient'.

Now that we have Confluence for the Directory project, I'm wondering
if it would be desirable at Directory as part of a general Kerberos
doco effort or if it is too tangential to the specific Kerberos
implementation we have here.  In short, should I move it over to the
Directory project?  My feeling is that, as a means to building general
Kerberos community, it should be moved over.  Thoughts?

Enrique