directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Asterholm" <asterh...@gmail.com>
Subject Partitions
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:04:57 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to develop LDAP integration towards an application, but I have a
hard time to understand how it all should work.

To learn how it should be done I'm trying to develop a backend which works
towards a HashMap where the hash Map includes a key (Identifier) And then
another hashmap with attributes (They are not "Attributes" but simply String
names of the attribute). I prefer this way since this is quite similar to
what i need to do when integrating towards or application.

so searching for  uid=1,ou=user,cn=example,cn=com would point to a row in
the hashmap, but ou=user,cn=example,cn=com is static.

Is there any example where a simple backend like this is done? Maybe not
with a HashMap but something similar?

This would help me tremendously.

BR / Johan Asterholm