directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Srikanth Veeramachaneni" <srika...@veeramachaneni.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [MINA] SSL filter woes
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 22:53:12 GMT
Since you got this error, I am assuming that the algorithm while
creating the key manager factory is hardcoded which makes it dependent
on the JVM. You can instead create the key manager factory as below to
avoid this.

KeyManagerFactory kmf = KeyManagerFactory.getInstance(KeyManagerFactory
				.getDefaultAlgorithm());

This basically uses the default algorithm specified in the Java
security properties. This approach has worked for me using Sun and IBM
jdks.

thanks,
Srikanth