directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Logo contest]
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:42:17 GMT
Alex Karasulu a écrit :

> I think this is just about everybody.  Perhaps we can here from Enrique,
> John, and Richard Wallace and a couple others.  Then we can close this
> up so
> we can release the new site style sheet with the logo.
>
> I guess we can always replace the logo on the site so it should not
> hold us
> up.  Is everyone OK with that?
>
> Alex

Ok, I didn't vote yet, so here is my choice : C11.

I also have gathered the 8 votes up to this morning jan, 31st, 8h37 UTC :

Have voted :
Alex, Trustin, Alan, Martin, Stefan(1), Pierre-Arnaud, Stefan(2), Emmanuel

MIA :
All the others :)

Results, so far :
C11 : 3 votes
A1, B1, C6, C10, C12 : 1 vote

So far, we have a leading logo : C11

When should we close the vote ? Can we consider that tonite 0UTC is
correct ?

Emmanuel