directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [Site] Template preview available
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:21:30 GMT
Hey, very cool site, looks very smooth. The right and bottom shadow is
perfect.

Could you make the normal font color (currently #888888) a bit more
darker, I think it would be better readable then.

Is there already a decision about the final logo? Perhaps you could do
one or two designs with the top rated logos?

And sorry, but I don't like the tow feathers in the background :-(

Bye,
Stefan