directory-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Wallace <rwall...@thewallacepack.net>
Subject Re: Proposed protocol-dns changes
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:39:15 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez wrote:
> On 1/16/07, Richard Wallace <rwallace@thewallacepack.net> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Here are the first set of changes I'd like to contribute to the
>> protocol-dns subproject.  Here's a list of things I've done.
>
> In general this patch looks good, but it doesn't appear to contain 2
> binary test PDU files, so 2 tests fail.
>
> MX-QUERY.pdu
> MX-RESPONSE.pdu
>
> It looks like there may be an eventual requirement for an MX-TRAFFIC?
That's my fault.  I added them but didn't notice they didn't get
included in the diff.  I completely forgot I even had binary files to
add.  I'll attach them to the ticket, unless there is a more preferred
way.  I created the MX-TRAFFIC.libpcap file just for completeness sake
and to match what was already there for the QUERY-* tests.

Rich