directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: [Documentation] Example users
Date Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:39:52 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez wrote:
> Do we have a convention for naming users in our documentation?  Over
> at Safehaus we had a push at one point to stop using our personal
> names and start using physicists (nbohr, aeinstein, etc.)  I have a
> mix of both styles in docs I am moving to the Advanced Users Guide so
> I was wondering if there was a convention I should follow.  I've seen
> a mix so far, or only the use of "Kate Bush."
>
> Enrique

Christine and I usually used the data here within our Basic User's Guide
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx10/About+the+sample+configurations+and+sample+directory+data

"Tori Amos" and "Kate Bush" were primarily used in my JIRA issues, and
hence found their way to several JUnit test cases.

Greetings,
     Stefan