directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [LDAP Studio] Hardship locating it
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:44:21 GMT
Hiya Chris,

Chris Betts wrote:

 > what's this 'LdapStudio' that you
 > guys are working on?  I had a prowl around the site but couldn't really
 > figure it out :-).

It's an LDAP client using Eclipse RCP.  Hmmm I don't know what's on the
site either.  I hope you don't mind my going ahead and posting this
question to the list.

It's good feedback for them in general to the hardships people have to
just pull it down.

For questions like these please interface directly with the community
and not directly with me.  I went ahead and snipped anything that may
seem personal or related to the other original topic.

Regards,
Alex