directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: [SITE] Can we add some ApacheCon Icons to our site?
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:29:59 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> I'm loosing touch with site maintenance here lately but I can get back
> into it if others remind me.  However I was wondering if someone can
> either show me how or add some promoting icons for apachecon to our site
> themselves.

Due to the last reorganization, it seems to be even more difficult to
publish the site. Ersin, you had some insight about how Apache Wicket
publishes its site from confluence. Any news here? I think this is a
good time to materialize that idea ...

I can support with my time, but you have more skills and experience with
it. Perhaps Christine is interested as well.

Greetings, Stefan