directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DOCUMENTATION] Guidelines Around Using JIRA
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:04:58 GMT
Ole Ersoy a écrit :

><snip/>
>
>So what would be my personal guideline for putting
>something on JIRA?
>
>Bugs I think are obvious.  But wait.
>
>What if it's a common bug, and I wanted to write
>something about it in a design document, with respect
>per our Code Analysis Mojos, so that we can scour our
>code base looking for other instances of this bug.

Ok, let's go straight to the simplest solution : create your design page
in confluence, and copy/paste the related JIRA link into it, and the svn
links. No need to write complicated new tools, unless you want to
develop the New Meta-CatchAll system, a kind of giant Rational-Rose...
IMHO, of course :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle

Emmanuel