directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Installer build issues
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 00:12:29 GMT
Hi all,

Due to a corrupt remote maven repo we were getting odd build behavior
when trying to build the apacheds installers out of server-installers in
the trunks.

I corrected this problem just now by deleting the entire remote repo for
directory that's used for snapshots and redeploying it.

Now the build issue should be gone.  Please clean out your local cache
directory here: ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/directory before trying to
build the installers.  Should not be needed but it's always a safe bet.

Regards,
Alex