directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with multi valued attributes
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 23:37:23 GMT
Tony Thompson a écrit :

>I am using Windows.  If you could get an install together, that would be great.

grrrr... This is the only installer I can't build. I don't have any
windows machine around there...

Ok, you can build it easily :
1) first, install maven-2.0.4 on your machine :
http://maven.apache.org/download.html
2) install subversion : download
http://subversion.tigris.org/files/documents/15/35379/svn-1.4.2-setup.exe
and install it
3) subversion should work : svn --version
4) create a directory somwhere (name it ADS for instance)
5) cd in this directory
6) checkout the code : svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/branches/apacheds/1.0-trunks/
7) it will take 10 minutes
8) now cd in 1.0-trunks, and type mvn clean install
9) 10 more minutes
10) cd in apacheds/server-installers, and type mvn install
11) 2 minutes, max
12) cd in target/images, you will find an exe file which is the installer.

Simple even if a little bit long.

If you have any pb, just ask !

Emmanuel

>Thanks for all the help.
>Tony

on my page (people.apache.org/~elecharny) if needed.
>It's only a matter of one hour (but only 10 minutes of work, since compilation + upload
is around 50 minutes :)

>To apache DS team
>Guys, we have to use a daily build asap, I think.  don't know if Apache offers such possibility,
otherwise I can setup my own server to do that if needed. wdyt ?